World Commodity Traders Pty. Limited is an exciting company based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia which acts as Mandate or Facilitator introducing REAL Buyers to REAL Seller and arranges contracts for the supply of a variety of sought after commodities between established Buyers and Sellers in the Commodity Industry. World Commodity Traders Pty. Ltd. has very strong established connections worldwide with both Buyers and Sellers and is able to offer its clients genuine supply at competitive prices for the following valuable commodities, including but not limited to:
- Iron Ore Fines – supplied mainly Ex Mexico, Chile, Peru, Brazil, and South Africa
- Coal – Metallurgical and Steam – supplied mainly Ex Chile, Colombia or South Africa
- Copper Ore – supplied Ex Mexico and Chile
- Mineral Ores – mainly Manganese, Antimony, Lead, Alumina, Molybdenum, Tantalite, Chromium, and Gold
- Gold Bullion and precious gems (rough and facetted) such as Diamonds, Sapphires, Rubies, Amethyst etc. – as and when available.
- Petroleum Products – D2 Gas Oil, JP54 Jet Fuel, Mazut M100-75 and M100-99, REBCO (Russian Export Blend Crude Oil), etc. – supplied mainly Ex Russia.
- LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) and LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)
- Sugar White Refined and Raw Sugar, in Bulk or packaged, supplied Ex Brazil
- Coffee – supplied Ex Brazil and Colombia.
- Soybean – supplied Ex Argentina and Brazil
- Rice, Yellow Corn and other grains – supplied mainly Ex Argentina, Brazil and Canada.
- Rare beautiful Hardwood Timbers for furniture and flooring supplied Ex Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Suriname.
- Plantation Timbers (hardwood & pine) for general construction – supplied Ex Brazil and Argentina.
- Plywood (Hardwood & Pine) in standard and marine quality – supplied Ex Brazil and Argentina.
- Plantation Logs & Woodchip (Hardwood & Pine) – supplied Ex Brazil and Argentina.
- Marble & Granite
- Scrap Steel; HMS 1&2, HMS1 and USED RAIL (as and when available)
- Portland Cement 42.5, 52.5, 32.5 and other cements, including Clinker and Sulphur resistant Cement type II & V.
- Seafood including Fish, Prawns, Crab, Abalone and Mussels, Ex Brazil, Argentina and Chile. This business must be contracted as a long term ongoing supply.
It should be understood that our prime focus is introducing:
REAL Sellers to genuine established Buyers, Traders and Brokers;
REAL Buyers to genuine Sellers for large long term Contracts;
We are generally not interested in spot deals, trial shipments or small speculative orders. It is our intention to present ourselves as principal Mandate or Facilitator to the established Commodity Trading Industry, representing both Sellers and Buyers. We nevertheless will work together with you on the establishment of a major project.
We have trade links with many miners, producers, exporters, importers, distributors, traders, brokers, wholesalers and manufacturers all around the world and it is most likely that we can arrange a supplier or a buyer of any product, provided the transaction is substantial and an ongoing business.
World Commodity Traders Pty. Limited is committed to providing the highest levels of quality and service to its clients, whilst at the same time maintaining a friendly and personal service on which our Company is based.
We are also very confident that our prices and our ability to guarantee continuity of supply are undoubtedly first class. We would look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you in the near future.
Please Note: No Bills of Lading, SGS Reports, Warranties, or past fulfilled Contracts documents will be presented as “Past Performance,” sanitized or not, for the following reasons, it is: Against Trade Regulations – Against stated SGS Policy – Violates Formal Contract Confidentiality between Buyer & Seller – Most Importantly, if Seller is a U.S. Company, it violates U.S. Law.